Autoblog Week in Photos: Week of May 27, 2007
We're now in week two of Autoblog's redesign and contest for a fully-loaded $29,000 Dodge Nitro. (Enter every day through June 14th by clicking here.) This week in pictures was chock-full of spy shots, new models, and some interesting videos. Some of our best work includes our review of the Expedition EL, and don't forget the purchased spy photos of Jaguar's unique-looking Shifter, and some great shots of the next generation Cadillac CTS-V.
We put a lot of effort into the last week, but you only need three minutes to get an update by clicking on the above video. We've also added links below to some of the more significant galleries from the last seven days. This week, music comes from Country Blue with "Fast Cars and Cheap Cigars". Enjoy!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX