European parliament votes to set up hydrogen infrastructure by 2025
The plan also envisions large expansions in hydrogen production and distribution by 2025. The declaration does not address either nuclear power or carbon sequestration. If hydrogen is to be produced from natural gas reformation than sequestration will be a necessary component of the process. Of course in the next seventeen years some of the hydrogen production techniques that are currently be worked on may come to fruition and methane may not be part of the equation at all.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies