Spy Shots: Audi RS6
The folks over at KGP Photography got some good pictures of the RS6 running the 'Ring, and there are subtle differences between it and the S6. The oval-tipped tailpipes and RS4-style rims fare immediate tiopoffs that something's afoot. The front air intake also appears to be tweaked, with its LED lighting apparently removed. The fenders have also been pushed out to accomodate larger wheels.
Does Audi want to rule the luxury world? Looks like it to us, and an RS6 that will be able to take on even the most formidable opponent is part of the plan. The car will duke it out with some pretty stiff marketplace competition, but in the end, we think the ultimate winners are customers who can afford $80,000 to $100,000 vehicles.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models