George Foreman looks to grill IndyCar competition, buys into Panther Racing
Foreman, who has built a successful marketing company with his sons in George Foreman Enterprises, says he's proud to be part of the team, which will field three cars driven by John Andretti, Kosuke Matsuura, and Vitor Meira at this weekend's Indy 500. So thrilled was the nattily-dressed former heavyweight champ that in a moment of exuberance, he grabbed Meira's arm and ripped it out of its socket just moments after the photo above was taken.
We kid, we kid, of course. But George, Vitor needs both arms to run Indy, so take it easy on the guy, OK?
[Source: Panther Racing]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies