Spy Shots: Fiat 500 Abarth scooting around the 'Ring
Camera wielding spies around the Nurburgring have spotted what appears to be an Abarth variant of the new Fiat 500 super-mini. Abarth is Fiat's long-time in-house tuner and it looks like the Italians are taking direct aim at the latest Mini Cooper S with the new Abarth 500. The larger lower-profile tires put down what is anticipated to be 150 hp from a 1.4L turbo four cylinder. CAR is projecting a 0-60 time of 8.0 seconds, which given the 500's diminutive size seems conservative, but this could still be a fun competitor to the little Brit from BMW.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video