Taking the concept of halving the weight of your car a little too far
Our friendly neighborhood travel blog, Gadling, has a really fun post up today on the apparently-not-unique car modification of slicing a car in half and driving around on only the two front wheels (who knew?). We're big fans of lightweight vehicles here at AutoblogGreen, but I don't think this is a modification we're going to be advocating for
our readers. Still, let's never forget all of what's possible, huh?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video