Spy Photos: 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL
Per usual, the camo obscures the minor tweaks that the '09 model will sport, but the more obvious changes include new rectangular headlamps, drawing cues from the new C-class, along with a single blade of trim spanning the front grille. Thicker and wider than the three slats it replaces, the new SL fascia seems to also sport a few more creases and angles, particularly the lower lip.
Aside from the nip and tuck out front, there's not too much new to report. The rear seems to be a carryover, as is the 5.4-liter V8 putting 380 HP down to the rear wheels. We'd expect a quiet launch of the new SL about this time next year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models