More from Lutz: Maximum Bob pays his blogging dues
In Lutz's newest blog post, which we referenced earlier in our post about his appearance on NPR, Lutz explains that none of this is true, and his absence in the blogosphere lately can be directly attributed to the demands of his "day job". Bob, we feel you, brother. Most bloggers on our team hold down a full-time job in addition to blogging and doing other things like raising a family. We'd be more than happy to meet with Lutz again and impart some blogging advice to help him juggle his day job as GM's car czar with the demands of blogging.
As for dealing with commenters posting "ridiculous" comments, we applaud Lutz for addressing and brushing them off his thickly skinned back. Remember Bob, they comment because they care so much.
[Source: GM FastLane Blog]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies