Midlife crisis? VW thinks the Passat's just the ticket
Disguised as a website for a midlife-crisis treatment center, the campaign itself is clever, with a chuckle-inducing list of worrying statistics, and a self-evaluation test at the website. Apparently, the spots attached to this effort have been airing with a high frequency in the UK, so they're likely now the TV equivalent of middle aged. Since we haven't seen them yet in the US, they're still fresh as a daisy, and it's comfoting to know that midlife crises are pretty much the same across the Atlantic.
Thanks for the tip, Christian
[Source: VW via German Car Blog]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video