Bob Lutz says Wait, Wait! The Volt is more exciting than the Viper
After he demonstrated without a doubt that he knows little about Glenn Gould's eccentricities, Chinese home coal miners or Thomas Pynchon, he was asked about what he thought would be the perfect car. Although Maximum Bob was involved in the creation of the Dodge Viper, he said the Chevy Volt was the most exciting car he had ever been involved with. He sang the praises of the series hybrid and declined to comment on whether it was only so that he could get more fuel for his fighter jets. If you're interested you can listen to the Lutz segment about eighteen minutes into the show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models