Formula 1 Fans get a new e-zine
The new venture by Morienval Press, a sister company of GrandPrix.com, Grand Prix + combines the in-depth race reporting of grandprix.com with feature articles and news about the sport, as well as the stunning photography of Paul-Henri Cahier. The Spanish Grand Prix issue is available for free download here.
A quick review of the Barcelona edition suggests that the Grand Prix + team still has a few bugs to work out, and the design and typography are a bit uneven, but Cahier's photography from the Barcelona race weekend more than makes up for the shortcomings. Another free issue is promised after the Monaco GP, before the e-zine shifts into profit making mode, with an annual subscription of £19.99 or a per-issue price of £1.99.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models