New Dodge marketing director has SRT roots
It seems that some of the heads of Dodge see their company in the same light, and have decided to make the director of marketing for the Chrysler group's SRT offerings the main man in charge of promoting Dodge. Michael Accavitti has swapped titles and is now the brand manager for Dodge and the SRT wing. We think it's a smart move, but we'll reserve final judgment until we see how the Chrysler buyout affects the brand.
[Source: Automotive News – Sub. Req.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video