UTC and Van Hool bring Belgium its first hydrogen fuel cell bus
UTC Power president Jan van Dokkum said in a release that the bus is being given to Belgium for the half-year trial period. "There is growing momentum worldwide for cleaner transit solutions, and we believe this 'try-before-you- buy' arrangement will only help accelerate that momentum," he said.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies