The Buckeye Bullet 2 - A hydrogen fuel cell land speed record car
Back to the story at hand: The Buckeye Bullet 2. Perhaps you recall the electric land speed record that Ohio State was able to capture with their 700 horsepower AC driven streamliner. Perhaps not, click here to refresh your short-lived memories! News comes from Jalopnik that the crew is back at it with a hydrogen-powered streamliner. Well, hydrogen fueled electric streamliner, really. Click here for more. Will they be able to break their last record of around 315 mph? Stay tuned!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models