Euro-bred Lincoln dead in the water
The European Ford CUV was originally intended to make the trek across the Atlantic and be rebadged a Lincoln when it goes on sale next year. Taking cues from the Iosis X concept that bowed in Paris in 2006, it might have even portended a new styling direction for Lincoln.
The cute 'ute may still come to market in the U.S., but that's not going to happen until a C-segment vehicle is built somewhere in North American in the next ten years. Unfortunately, that's another story we've heard before.
[Source: Automotive News – Sub. Req.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video