Spy Shots: Next generation Mazda6 coming to Frankfurt
More spy shots of the next generation Mazda6 have turned up across the pond at Auto Express -- this time with more angles than we've seen before. From the images it does look like the new model is a bit larger and more aggressive looking than the current version. As with the Mazda3 it looks like they get to share another of the more highly thought of European Ford platforms, in this case the new Mondeo and will include several engine options up to and including the new Ford 3.5L V-6. The new 6 may be making it's debut in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video