Spy Shots: 2008 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid in the wild
The truck at the in the photos looks like it still has the standard Escalade front clip rather than an aero-optimized version like the Tahoe/Yukon although that will probably change before production. We'll probably see the correct front end at the Detroit Auto Show in January. The photographer did peel back the black duct tape to get a shot of the Two-Mode badge on the back edge of the rear doors.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models