Cerberus may be only serious bidder for Chrysler
The papers list Magna as an also-ran along with GM and Kirk Kerkorian.
So, if you were the German owner of a partially-restored, vintage American car company, who would you rather sell to? Your Russian-backed, Canadian parts supplier that has years of automotive experience or a U.S. equity firm with years of, um, private equity experience?
[Source: AP via Breitbart.com]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies