Cheaper than an Accent? Hyundai developing ultra-budget model
The article quotes Hyundai's vice chairman, Kim Dong-jin as saying that, "Development is under way to produce an ultra-cheap car." The aim is to match models with Renault, whose upcoming Logan is expected to be priced far below the $10,000 mark.
A budget car for expanding markets seems like a no-brainer, especially if developments and production costs are kept in check. Whether or not we'll see such a beast on this side of the ocean is another issue entirely.
[Source: Motor Authority]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models