Is the Ford Fusion hybrid going to debut in LA?
Update: A Ford spokesman confirmed that the Fusion and Milan hybrids are definitely on track for production in 2008 as 2009 model year vehicles. As expected he would not confirm when they will actually make their first public appearance, and said that the hunt is on for "Electric Throat."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies