Official renderings of the 2008 Saab 9-3?
The car will be formally unveiled June 10th in Sweden -- the 60th anniversary of the unveiling of the first Saab, and between this and what we've seen in the excellent spy photos circulating the last few weeks we have high hopes for the new 9-3. And those are just cosmetic changes. Throw in the new all-wheel-drive system and you have a vehicle that's going to be of significant interest compared to its predecessor. Follow the jump for a rear view, and head over to Trollhattan Saab for enlarged versions of both renderings, plus some additional commentary.
[Source: Trollhattan Saab]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models