General Motors joins US Climate Action Partnership
Hopefully this move will mean the end of auto executives standing up in front of congress and complaining about increasing fuel economy standards and more constructive work to actually make changes. You can read Lowery's latest post on the GM FYI blog to find out more.
[Source: General Motors]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies