Fuel Cell industry goes to US Congress
Ride and drives in fuel cell vehicles from General Motors and Toyota will be available between 9 and 2 for anyone attending and the event is open to anyone including the general public and government officials. No registration is required so if you're in the area on Tuesday and want to learn more about fuel cells or check out a car powered by one, go check it out.
Update: GM will be bringing one of their HydroGen3 vans for the Ride and Drive event.
[Source: US Fuel Cell Council]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies