Wanna see a red Pontiac G8? Yeah, we thought so
We've heard a lot about the Zeta platform over the past year or two, and the G8 is likely to be the first example of GM's flexible RWD platform here in the States. After driving the Holden Commodore down under, we're more primed than ever when the G8 finally hits production at the end of the year.
Kicking Tires got three pictures of the G8, and you can check them out here. Our shots of the G8 at the Chicago show are below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models