Spy Shots: Saab 9-3 sedan with no camo
As we've noted in the past, the new 9-3 will receive a face that's directly inspired by the well received Aero X concept that debuted at the 2006 Geneva Motor Show. The interpretation of the Aero X face on the 9-3 looks a bit exaggerated, almost like a charicature of the concept, but the car looks better in these images than any others we've seen. The matte black grille set against the gun metal gray paint minimizes the sense of exaggeration, and the car looks significantly more aggressive than the current model.
We've posted one pic here for you, but a couple more full shots can be viewed by clicking the Read link.
Thanks for the tip, Dave!
[Source: Saabturboclub.com via TrollhattanSaab.net]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models