PC Mag Digital Drive Awards names BMW X5 its COTY
Actually PC Mag's Digital Drive Awards are focused on all sorts of technology in new vehicles. They first established a list of new technologies that are becoming mainstream and then sought out those vehicles with equipment that is currently bleeding edge. iPod connections are so 2006, but built-in hard-drives and lane departure warning systems are the new black. In spite of iDrive, PC Mag gave its overall Car of the Year award to the new second generation BMW X5. You can check out the rest of the Digital Drive Awards, which include Best Nav, Best Parking and Best Audio, by clicking the Read link.
Thanks for the tip, Corinne!
[Source: PC Magazine]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models