Hey there $3/gallon gas! Long time no see. How've ya been?
The national average for gas prices in America today was $2.977, more than a penny higher than yesterday. A year ago we were looking at $2.92, and the highest price in the last twelve months was $3.03. And, based on the trend we see in the graph, we can expect average gas prices to rise by about 9-10 more cents in the next month or so. Who's up for a bike ride?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models