VIDEO: New M3 promo surfaces
The folks over at StreetFire have a terrific new promo of the M3 on the road, looking fast, gorgeous and mean, all at the same time. We're assuming that the theme of the 30-second spot is that the M3 makes everything around it better, and we are pretty sure we don't need to be reminded of that. The only complaint we have with the spot is the music; we would have preferred that the 4.0L engine supplied the tunes.
Follow the jump to take a look at the video, and let us know if there is a better looking car in white for under $75,000 than the one you see in the spot (Lotus Exige? -Ed.).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models