New ad shows the, ahem, "growth" of a 2008 Mariner hybrid
All this reading, reading, reading. Sometimes you just want to kick back and let your audio-visual
receptor focus on some moving images, right? That's what my stack of Simpsons DVDs is all about but if you're ready for a quick 30 seconds about the 2008 Mercury Mariner hybrid, Ford's got a commercial for you.
The new ad, called "Tree" (you'll see why when you watch), was produced by Tight Films and the directors are The Brothers Strause, whose work can be seen in movies like "300," "X-Men: The Last Stand," and "Titanic." Programmers at the Brothere Strause's effects company, Hydraulx, even wrote new particle and fluid movement computer code for this commercial.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video