Mazda2 coming to America as Ford Fiesta in 2009
The look of the new Fiesta will not change much from the Euro-version, so if you're an American and you like what you see above, you're in luck (we have a few dozen more images in the high-res gallery). The question now is, of course, how this small car will sell against similar offerings from other automakers (See: Yaris, Fit, etc.). There's certainly demand for these B-segment cars, but how big is that demand? Predictions wanted.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video