California AG not giving up on automaker greenhouse gas lawsuit
Carmakers have asked a judge to dismiss the case as a nuisance lawsuit and have said they are willing to work with the state to improve fuel efficiency. Brown, ever the politician, criticized GM in the wake of dropping to number two in sales behind Toyota. He said that GM lost the top spot because they weren't making environmentally friendly cars. Of course he fails to note that while Toyota sells the Prius they have also just introduced their own new full-size pick-up, the Tundra while also selling huge numbers of mid-sized and large SUVs.
[Source: The Auto Channel]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies