HybridFest 2007 coming to Madison, WI in July
One of the weekend's activities is a 20 mile MPG Challenge course were drivers can take their un-hacked hybrids and see if they can beat the 73-150 mpg averages that drivers achieved last year. In 2006, 160 hybrids from 21 states and Canada turned up to participate and 2,500 people who attended the Dane County Fair also checked out the cars on display. Other activities that are planned for this year are test drives in hybrid vehicles, educational exhibits, and assorted speakers such as Sherry Boschert, author of Plug-in Hybrids: The Cars that Will Recharge America.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video