Boeing likes algae as a source for new biofuels
Initial tests may use soy or canola fuels until algae is further along in the development process. Boeing's Dave Daggett estimates that algae ponds totaling 34,000 sq. km could produce enough fuel to reduce the net CO2 footprint for all of aviation to zero. That's an area equivalent to the size of Maryland.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models