Not all Chinese designs SOAR
Winding Road stumbled across this oddity from Chinese automaker SOAR while attending the recent Shanghai Auto Show. The car was on display in the parking lot. however, without much explanation.
China Car Times. Based in Qingdao Provence, CCT happens to be neighbors to Qingdao-based SOAR. Lurking under all those modifications, says CCT, is nothing more than a Brilliance BS6 sedan, which, you might remember (and if not, click that last link), could become the first Chines e-built car sold in the U.S. later this year.
Does that mean that the SOAR look could soon follow? Possibly as a bolt-on kit? Oh, please no. Please, please, please no.
[Sources: Winding Road, China Car Times]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies