Cartists turn cars into anything you might imagine for Art Car Parade
I didn't see any uniquely decorated hybrids or other obviously-green vehicles, but this minicar with a propeller must not use a whole lot of fuel, right? There's also some cars with environmental decorations, like a beach-themed station wagon covered in sand and driftwood. Fans of the two-wheelers will like the motorcycle tricked out to look like a guitar. See pictures of all these over at Gadling.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies