Hearse humor: Did they die laughing?
You've gotta love a good sense of humor. It takes a special kind of person to purchase an old hearse as daily transportation, but we like it. It's irreverent and offbeat but (morbidly) practical, with lots of cargo space. The "NDERTKR" plates are simply to die for. And that plate frame -- "My day begins when your days end" -- seems divinely inspired. But the coup de grâce here is the single handprint on the INSIDE of the back window. Positively wicked.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX