Connecticut's BioBus makes a biodiesel stop in Hartford tomorrow
Biodiesel (what percentage blend? That's left unspoken) will also power the generators that run the buses' scientific equipment. Greenleaf Biofuels of Guilford has agreed to produce fuel for the BioBus for the next two years.
On Thursday morning, the BioBus staff will collect veggie oil from schoolkids to turn into biodiesel, conduct experiments with students and then Greenleaf Biofuels founder Gus Kellogg will give a speech on biofuels. If you're in the area, the events are free and open to the public.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies