UK car sharing company WhizzGo expands to Camden with new Citro�n vehicles
The reason WhizzGo likes Citroën so much: "We have found that Citroën takes its environmental responsibilities very seriously, with low CO2, fuel efficient HDi diesels, which can also be run on up to 30 per cent bio diesel, innovative Stop & Start technology and, in London, professionally converted LPG-fuelled cars," said Charlotte Morton, WhizzGo's managing director in a prepared statement. "Citroën's car range also offers the wide choice of models that our members require – and all have high standard levels of comfort and safety equipment."
The balloons are optional.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models