EVette on the news; also shows off its maneuverability
We introduced you to the EVette last year. It's a homebuilt electric 2-seat, 3-wheeler. Builder Tom Sines over the weekend posted a couple of videos on YouTube. One demonstrates the vehicle's zero turn radius and the other is a report from a local TV station that includes an electric pickup doing a burnout. The car does not have a steering wheel; instead a joystick controls braking and steering via drive-by-wire to the rear wheels. The front wheel is not a load-bearing wheel, so Sines can back a lot of batteries under the Countach-style replica body. Sines is still looking for investors.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models