Toyota's expansion taking its toll on employees
The remedy seems to entail increasing the number of places around North America for Toyota's employees to conduct business, including new satellite branches in Fremont, CA, Los Angeles, British Columbia, Baja Mexico and throughout the Midwest, South and Great Lakes area.
With an average of one new plant coming on line every year, Toyota expects to have most of these new locations setup by 2010, which will hopefully stem the tide of workers leaving the company.
[Source: Automotive News – Sub. Req.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video