Mopar releases new hop-up parts for your Hemi
All the parts are designed to bring out more muscle from the iconic block, including a 4104 forged steel crankshaft and 4340 forged steel con rods for the 392 crate engine, along with a new camshaft that will also work with the 6.1-liter mill, balancing reliability, horsepower and torque. Cylinder heads for the 5.7-liter, 6.1-liter and 392 are also available which are CNC-ported and able to handle cams that lift the valves up to .600".
More information is available over at Muscle Car News, where you'll find a little bit of everything to fulfill your rear-wheel drive desires.
[Source: MOPAR via Muscle Car News]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models