Reducing our dependence of foreign oil with our car seats?
FYI - they also had a soybean oil based foam football on display. That makes me wonder what the current foam footballs are made from. How many products do we currently purchase that have petroleum content in them which could be replaced by renewables? I'm betting more than you or I think.
[Source: Unites Soybean Board and Lear Corporation]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies