Cummins shows off clean diesel technology
The racket that you have undoubtedly heard when a diesel Ram pulls up next to you at a red light has also been cut in half. Perhaps even more interesting than that engine is the Cummins Emission Solutions retrofit system. This system allows particulate filters and NOx catalysts to be added to existed tractor trailer engines. It can reduce particulates by eighty-five percent and nitrogen oxides by twenty-five percent.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies