This seems to be a case where the image says pretty much all that needs to be said. Driving in to the office this morning, I spotted this peculiar looking Firebird and felt it needed to be immortalized on this site. For some reason, the wing plane seemed to be vibrating more than normal. I hate to think of how this thing would feel going through a high speed sweeper.
Autoblog accepts vehicle loans from auto manufacturers with a tank of gas and sometimes insurance for the purpose of evaluation and editorial content. Like most of the auto news industry, we also sometimes accept travel, lodging and event access for vehicle drive and news coverage opportunities. Our opinions and criticism remain our own — we do not accept sponsored editorial.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models