Spy Shots: Mercedes SLK refresh due in Frankfurt
This September at the Frankfurt Motor Show, Mercedes' baby roadster, the SLK, is expected to receive a mid-cycle refresh. Judging by these spy shots, reportedly taken in Stuttgart, the exterior changes will be pretty subtle, with the nose area around the three pointed star getting a mild reshaping along with the lower front valence. Even more minor changes appear at the rear end and based on the steering wheel and instrument cluster being covered, changes are likely there as well. Engines choices are expected to carryover, but the sensors in the front bumper are probably part of an accident avoidance preemptive braking system.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video