We thought it was getting to be a long time since Forbes had put together another Top Ten list, but this time the journal of choice for successful businessmen put a twist on the annual tradition: instead of simply picking ten cars and assigning ranks by degree of sexiness, Forbes picked the sexiest ride for each of ten categories of personalities, including ballers, mobsters, divorcés and talent agents. If you don't fit into any of the categories, chances are you probably don't have the cash to spend on any of these cars. But if you've got the greenbacks and don't match the list, you might have to figure it out for yourself.
It's all a matter of taste, but Chris Bangle fans will notice the conspicuous absence of any BMWs, while enthusiasts of Italian automobiles will take note of the the Maserati, the Lamborghini and the two Ferraris that made the cut.
Here's what Forbes has nominated for this year:
- Sexiest Car for Hip-Hop Moguls: Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Sexiest Car for Hollywood Agents: Lexus LS Hybrid
- Sexiest Car for Miami Beach Plastic Surgeons: Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster
- Sexiest Car for Mobsters: Cadillac Escalade & EXT
- Sexiest Car for Newly Divorced Dads: Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
- Sexiest Car for Newly Divorced Moms: Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG
- Sexiest Car for Lobbyists: Cadillac CTS
- Sexiest Car for Forbes Readers: Maserati Quattroporte
- Sexiest Car for NBA Players: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
- Sexiest Car for Driving Purists: Aston Martin DB9 and Ferrari F430 (tie)
We'll take one of each, please.