Peugeot 908 HDi making its competition debut this weekend
As the Audi R10 diesels hit the streets of America's Monaco in Long Beach for the first time this weekend, their French challengers will take to the track in anger for the first time at Monza in Italy. The LeMans Endurance series has its first race this week, and the Peugeot 908 HDi will be getting its first taste of competition. After a series of private track tests since January, two diesel-powered 908s will have their first opportunity to see if they really have what it takes on the Audis come the 24 hours of LeMans in June. The green flag for the 1000km Monza race drops at 1300 CET on Sunday.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video