Porsche 911 GT3 and GT3 RS recalled
Porsche will be contacting the owners of said 911s to arrange a date for inspection. Unfortunately, the website What Car? referred to for further information, the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA), didn't have any details about what specific models were affected and in what part of the world the vehicles were sold. As soon as we get more information, we'll update this post.
[Source: What Car?]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video