No Sketches, Actual spy photos of BMW X6 appear
No bogus photochopped sketches this time: Real-life spy photos of a lightly-camouflaged BMW X6 prototype have surfaced. For the first time, there are interior shots, and the back seat image clearly shows the sloping rear roofline. The X6 is expected to have a similar range of gasoline-powered six and eight-cylinder powerplants and diesel-fueled six-cylinder engines to the X5, and should finally show up at the Frankfurt show in September. The roof-mounted wing is a particularly nice touch!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX