AutoblogGreen gets special delivery of Sundance's The Green promo clips
Sundance's The Green premieres Monday and the folks who have been working hard to bring A Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash to your screens next week have slipped us three promos for the show. You can watch them edited together in the clip up above. They're about ethanol in Indy cars and biodiesel from waste cooking oil.
We also got a copy of the full first show to review, and we'll have our thoughts on the documentary on the final years of this non-renewable resource soon.
And, while digital distribution at least doesn't make for any paper waste, the entire promotion campaign is not as green as it might be, says Ecorazzi.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models